To provide administrative and digital marketing support to the UK Sales and Marketing team helping to grow Cafea UK business.
Motivate, manage, train and develop team workers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Administratively support the Sales and Marketing team to grow Cafea UK business keeping accurate and up to date records
- Maintain and update the CAFEA UK company website
- Manage online visibility of current vacancies alongside the HR Manager
- Help create and post content to CAFEA UK’s LinkedIn page
- Help create and post content to CAFEA UK’s Facebook page
- Create regular online content for consumer, trade or coffee association blogs. Update CAFEA UK details on trade sites, such as The Grocer Company Directory etc
- Monitor CAFEA UK customers’ web sites to ensure they have the correct Brand Bank images, descriptive text, meta tags and suggest ways of optimising taxonomy to benefit CAFEA UK
- Be the CAFEA UK contact for trade press releases; including The Grocer, The Caterer, Asian Trader etc. Be the CAFEA UK contact for Das Neuste company magazine, ensure FFI content or editorial is submitted each quarter
- Prepare a monthly sales report to be shared within CAFEA UK
- Undertake regular Grocery store audits to identify new products, check retail price and maintain a high level of commercial awareness
- Be a key contact person for existing and prospective customers. Be an ambassador for the Cafea business within our customers and in the wider UK Grocery market
- Work collaboratively with peers from other parts of Cafea UK and the Cafea Group to ensure the growth and success of the business, including contributing ideas and sharing knowledge and experiences