Accounts Payable Administrator
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
To facilitate the smooth running of the accounts function
Cafea UK Values
Vision – To be the most passionate coffee company, helping to build a better tomorrow.
Mission – Using our expertise, innovation and insight to delight our customers, consumers and colleagues.
Values – We do the right thing. We act with Passion, Integrity, Innovation and Care.
- The post holder is committed to behaving in a responsible and accountable manner in all our actions.
- The post holder is committed to being responsible for the use of resources, protecting the environment and the living conditions of producers in our growing countries who are important to us. We understand the small changes we make will add up and help save our planet for future generations.
- From ethical sourcing through modern HR management to professional corporate governance the post holder will take our social responsibilities seriously and strive to contribute to a better future for all.
- The post holder is committed to reducing our greenhouse gas emissions, protecting the forests, defending the human rights of everyone in our supply chain and adhering to the highest ethical trading standards.
- Accounts payable
- Master data maintenance
- Communication with suppliers
- Invoice, payment processing, GRN’s
- Open items reconciliation and trade creditors recs
- Expenses & expense processing system (Expensya)
- Company credit card administration
- Coffee Purchasing
- Deal with coffee contracts – contact with suppliers, warehouses, create labels.
- Coffee import documentation
- Create labels for jar suppliers
- Fixed Assets
- Setup of any new fixed assets in SAP
- Posting of depreciation at month end
- Answer phone and doors (for delivery packages and visitors)
- Stationery orders
Key Working Relationships
Work closely with the Finance team and cross functionally with other Dunstable teams; Supply Chain, Marketing, Technical, Sales and Operations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate has previous experience working in a dynamic environment and should be part-qualified. Past roles they have demonstrated to be:
- Prior experience of working in an accounts payable role
- Experienced using SAP ERP and strong excel and Microsoft office skills
- Excited by the idea of being a hands-on team player in a small team, working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Keen to challenge existing processes and deliver a first class finance function
- High energy, passion, confident and highly motivated
- An eye for detail with good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly in terms of cross functional working and internal relationships
- Self-starter, creative problem solver who can work without supervision
Head of Finance
Food Manufacturing / Instant Coffee
Health and Safety
The post holder will be responsible for health and safety in the area under his/her control on a day-to-day basis, and must ensure as far as is reasonably practicable, that he/she is familiar with all relevant Health and Safety legislation and recommendations and these are observed within his/her areas of responsibility. Attention is drawn particularly to the existence of the Company’s policy statement on Health and Safety at Work. Any accident in the post holder’s area must be recorded in the accident book.
This job description reflects the present requirements of the post. As duties and responsibilities change, the job description will be reviewed and be subject to amendment in consultation with the post holder
Want in? Let’s get started on something different, together. Apply today!
Cafea and Cafea UK are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender or identity.