The British Coffee Association (BCA) is the representative organisation for the coffee industry and the voice of UK coffee.
The BCA represents, promotes and supports all aspects of the UK coffee trade and industry. They foster a favourable environment for all aspects of the industry and its culture to thrive, both now and in the future.
Members views and concerns are the drivers behind the work they do. They actively encourage members to influence the direction and policy of the BCA to ensure they continue to steer government legislation and promote a balanced view of coffee amongst consumers and policy makers to secure the future of the coffee business and industry. By joining the BCA, you will unlock the ability to network, collaborate and meet with colleagues across the UK coffee industry.
What do the BCA do?
- BCA is involved in all forms of policy and legislation affecting the coffee industry and provides guidance to regulatory authorities.
- Assuring compliance with those regulations and guiding the members.
- They are a trade advisor to the DEFRA.
- They actively follow future issues and put the industry strongly forward in the media via the BCA Press Office.
Networking and Events
- They provide thought leadership and education through webinars.
- Provision of networking platforms through educational and social events.
- Annual industry dinner.
You can find more information on the BCA and apply for membership by going on https://britishcoffeeassociation.org/